Blog #10

 A paragraph about how you think you will use data collection tools (e.g., Qualtrics for survey) as a teacher. Be specific about your subject matter area and the grade level. If you are not pursuing a teacher career, describe the context in which you may use data collection tools in your future career.

  • Data collection tools are very useful regardless what profession you are in, in my opinion. In my current job we use them all the time to see what our target demographic is for our marketing strategies to help adapt our plans. In teaching it helps for scoring and seeing how others are doing, this gives you a benchmark to work towards. I even use data collection tools to help me create posts for my jobs social media page, Instagram has an algorithm that helps you see which posts are succeeding in the most and this is very beneficial to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #8

Introduction Post

Blog 2